[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Present John Patrick's "The Curious Savage"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:55:49 PDT 2011

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round presents

*The Curious Savage* by John Patrick

Co-directed by Debra Rose and Marilyn Hubbard

This classic comedy never gets old!

Mrs. Savage (Dorothy Greenholtz) has been left ten million dollars by her
husband, which she wants to share with others to help them follow their
dreams. Her three grown, self-seeking stepchildren (Tim Walsh, Kristina
Rivera, Paul Nelson), see things differently and commit her to a sanatorium.
There she meets a bevy of eccentric, lovable and amazing patients (Greg
Friedman, Tom Gaetano, Julie Marchand, Marybeth Morris, Kathy Whitmore), who
rally to help her thwart her stepchildren's greed.

Hilarity abounds as the three are sent off on separate wild goose chases in
search of the cash.

The cast also includes Jeff Caja and Claire Hatton.

The charm and magic of this show provide an evening of enchantment and
laughter.

Performances are at 8 p.m. on April 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 with a 3 p.m.
matinee on May 1.

**

*Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.*

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at*www.workshopplayers.com* <http://www.workshopplayers.com/>*.*

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"