[NEohioPAL] Somewhere In France cast and crew screening

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 11:52:31 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I apologize if you get double posted on this email.
We're tring to contact everyone who was involved in the
making of the short film, Somewhere In France.

On Sunday April 17th, we'll be showing the completed film
to cast and crew at 2pm at the Diamond Event Center at
1480 Pearl Road in Brunswick, OH. The screening will be
projected in High Definition Blu-Ray, so you don't want to miss it!

Everyone involved will get a free copy of the DVD or a BluRay
upgrade will be available for a small fee along with extra copies
of the DVD for purchase.

Many will be arriving in period costumes, but it's not mandatory of course.
However, we do need to get an RSVP if you plan to attend since there
will be some goodies provided.

The film turned out beautifully and we're very excited to share it with you.
If you are not able to attend please email me your address and we'll
send you your DVD after the screening.

Finally, if you know someone who helped out, but we missed notifying them,
please pass the word along. I'm always afraid I'm going to leave someone out
and I want you all to see the film and get your copy.

Thank you so much for the tremendous help and support you've given
to this project and I look forward to seeing you all on April 17th!

Bill Johns
Writer/director
"Somewhere In France"