[NEohioPAL] CPT: FEVER/DREAM & I Hate This/And then You Die

Karen Stewart KStewart at cptonline.org
Thu Apr 14 12:47:54 PDT 2011

April 7 - 23

There's still time to see FEVER/DREAM and I Hate This / And Then You Die!

FEVER/DREAM

Written by Sheila Callaghan

Directed by Beth Wood

Segis, secret son of a Wall Street titan, has been literally chained to a customer service desk since he was old enough to answer the phone. What happens when his guilt-ridden father puts him in charge of the family business? Will "bulldozing the competition" or keeping employees on a "tight leash" change the corporate world as we know it? Don't miss this razor-sharp comic reinvention of Pedro Calderon de la Barca's 17th century classic, Life is a Dream, as it gleefully skewers Corporate America!

This production will take place in the Gordon Square Theatre and show times are Thursday - Saturday at 7:30 p.m., Sunday at 3 p.m.  Tickets are $10-$25.

I Hate This / And Then You Die

Written by David Hansen

Directed by Alison Garrigan

David Hansen performs his two award winning solo shows in a single show. One is an exploration of personal loss and recovery, while the other is about obsession and victory. Both shows were developed in CPT's Big [Box] and have gone on to successful runs at the New York Fringe.

This production will take place in the Storefront Studio and show times are Thursday - Saturday at 7:30 p.m. & Sunday at 3 p.m. Tickets are $10-$25.

To purchase or for more information, call 216.631.2727 X501 or visit www.cptonline.org<http://cptonline.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=cwABAAAMkQAE8zw>.