[NEohioPAL] CASTING - Howcast Media

casting at 4manproductions.com casting at 4manproductions.com
Sun Apr 17 15:53:55 PDT 2011

4Man Productions is casting for a video short we will be shooting Monday, April 25th. The shoot is being produced by Howcast Media (howcast.com) for a special series of videos that will reach an audience of thousands. We are additionally offering $50 compensation for this one day shoot.

We are looking for a young woman to play the role of a Gwyneth Paltrow fan attempting to mimic her lifestyle. The subject is satirical and actress should be comfortable being silly. The ideal actress for this role will have some of the physical characteristics of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Casting will be held Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd at West Tech Lofts on the west side of Cleveland from 4-7 PM.  Respond to casting at 4manproductions.com with a headshot (required for audition), the date you would like to audition and a phone number we can reach you at.

Contact us at casting at 4manproductions.com if you have any further questions regarding this audition.