[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Performing Arts Upcoming events:

SHARON KNAGGS msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 12:26:28 PDT 2011

Olmsted Performing Arts (“OPA") has several upcoming events:

Dine with royalty!  Join Olmsted Performing Arts at our royal paradise in
Olmsted Falls on Saturday, May 21st for breakfast ($15/person – egg sandwich,
sausage, and fruit) or dinner ($20/person - Italian marinated baked chicken,
penne, California vegetables, salad, and a breadstick), along with a 30-45
minute floor show, photo opportunities, a treat, and a chance to meet
Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell,
and, new this year, Esmeralda and Rapunzel.  The OPA Disney Dancers will also
perform.  Advance tickets only.  Children under age 2 are free if they share a
plate with an adult.  Tickets are on sale at www.olmstedperformingarts.com, and
must be purchased by May 11th.  The first weekend has sold out, and this bonus
weekend may as well.

Auditions for West Side Story, our summer Main Stage Show, will be held on
Saturday, May 28th beginning at 9am.  Sign ups for audition slots opens April
30th at www.olmstedperformingarts.com.

Olmsted Performing Arts is also offering summer camps this year.  We will have a
Broadway Around the World camp for grades 1-9 (June 27-July1), a Sleeping Beauty
Dance Camp for ages 3-6 (July 25-29), and a KidzArt Zoofari Day Camp for grades
K-5 (June 20th-24th).  Details are available at www.olmstedperformingarts.com.