[NEohioPAL] Anne Markt, standby for Luisa in The Fantasticks off-broadway, speaks about her years at FPAC...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Sun Apr 24 19:26:41 PDT 2011

*Anne Markt <http://www.annemarkt.com/annemarkt.com/Welcome.html>, FPAC and
U. of Michigan alum and AEA actress, is now appearing off-broadway as the
standby for Luisa and the Mute in The
Fantasticks!<http://www.thefantasticks.com/>

She wrote me recently with this comment about her summers at Fairmount
Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) while she was still in high school...*
*
*
*"I'm very grateful to have grown up in such a wonderful community with
great theatrical opportunities like FPAC.  The training I received at a
young age helped prepare me for college training, and now the real world of
NYC.  I feel blessed to have worked with so many professionals and talented
students throughout the Cleveland area.  They have all helped me get where I
am today."*
*
*
*And here is what she wrote after the Summer of 2005...*
*
*
*"I loved FPAC - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes
on every aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone
looking to prepare for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC !
Because of the training I feel inspired to take more classes and learn more.
The teachers are incredible and each one helped me grow as an actress and a
person. Thanks!!"*
*
*
*For more information about FPAC'S Summer Training, and the auditions for
the Summer Productions of Les Miserables, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie,
Big, the musical and Seussical, check out this
link<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/>
.*

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html