[NEohioPAL] Final Performances "The Diary of Anne Frank"

Lenny lennyputz at oh.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 23:37:21 PDT 2011

Final performances of "The Diary of Anne Frank" at Olde Towne Hall Theatre
are April 29 and 30 at 8:00 pm. Written by the teenaged Anne Frank during
the course of the two years she and her family were hidden during the Nazi
occupation of the Netherlands, the diary was published after Anne's death in
a concentration camp. In this gripping new adaptation by Wendy Kesselman,
newly discovered writings, as well as survivor accounts, are interwoven to
create a contemporary impassioned story of the lives of the people
persecuted during the Holocaust. The theatre is using a wide variety of
sound effects and lighting to enhance the experience and has brought
together a wonderful cast. Undeniably moving, while breaking the heart, this
is a sensitive, stirring and thoroughly engaging adaptation not to be
missed.

To encourage the attendance of our young people at we have reduced prices
for those aged 13 to 18. Reserved Seat tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for
seniors and students under19. Call 440-327-2909 for reservations. The
theatre is located just west of State Route 83 at 36119 Center Ridge Road in
North Ridgeville.

Comments from the opening weekend

"Talia Cosentino (Anne Frank) is one extremely talented young lady. She
captivated me to the point I felt like I was there with her"

"The curtain call was so dramatic .. we were so touched ... we left quietly
and introspectively."

"I felt like I was there at that moment. WONDERFUL actors! ALL of them"

Lenny Putz

 <http://www.lifelinesmedia.com/> Lifelines Media LLC

North Ridgeville, Ohio

Vision Around the Globe