[NEohioPAL] FREE Family Night this Friday April 29th at TrueNorth

True North Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:07:51 PDT 2011

Bring the whole family to Family Night at TrueNorth this Friday April
29th from 5:00-7:00 pm. This is a FREE event and there is no
registration required. There will be games, music, crafts, and tons of
fun for the family as we learn all about next year's season at
TrueNorth. The evening includes excerpts from our upcoming production
of Billy Bishop Goes to War, and the 8th Note Cafe will be open for
pizza, hot pretzels, candy, soda, lattes, and other snacks.

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is located in the French Creek Nature & Art
Center, 4530 Colorado Ave Sheffield Village 44054, just 10 minutes
West of Crocker Park and 25 minutes West of downtown Cleveland. For
more information on our upcoming programs and productions call (440)
949-5200 or visit www.TNCArts.org