[NEohioPAL] CSU student film seeks makeup artist for Cleveland shoot

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:17:53 PDT 2011

Filming Dates:
May 14 & 15 (Sat & Sun)
May 21 & 22 (Sat & Sun)

We are looking for a make-up artist for a short student film
(horror/sci-fi/comedy) shooting in the Cleveland area. We will need to do a test
run with an actor/actress in the next week.

We are looking for an artist who can create some scary looking demons (several
similar and one distinctly different from the others). We also need the 2 main
characters to look like black ops soldiers (camouflage painted faces).

Compensation: All materials will be paid for and payment is negotiable.

We are willing to work with someone who wants to branch out from
traditional/non-effects makeup and try something different. You can take
pictures of all of your work and use it for your resume. You will also receive a
copy of the film. Please use the craiglist link below to contact the director.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tfr/2351784451.html

Thank you for your interest in our film!