[NEohioPAL] Berko: The errant ? marks

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 07:00:19 PDT 2011

To those who have e-mailed asking about the ? marks in my reviews where quote marks and apostrophe's should appear.  I note that my reviews are not the only place that these changes in punctuation appear.  I've written to Fred about the distraction of those marks and I've been told there is nothing that can be done.   I've tried using three different versions of Word and a Text Edit program, all to no avail.  If anyone has a suggestion for adjusting the problem please let me know.

Roy

Roy Berko's blog, which contains theatre and dance reviews from 2001 through 2011, as well as his consulting and publications information, can be found at http://royberko.info.  His reviews can also be found on www.coolcleveland.com and www.NeOHIOpal