[NEohioPAL] Miss Model Auditions THIS SATURDAY

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 09:33:01 PDT 2011

Calling all pretty ladies 9-14 and 15-24 for our 4th annual Miss Model Events Beauty Pageant/Variety Show

Miss Model Events is a combined beauty pageant, and entertainment show that judges exclusively on inner beauty, talent and personality only.
Our show is not your traditional beauty pageant, it was designed to be entertaining and inspirationally focused.

over 100 awards
6 titles
low competition
low commitment
oppurtunies to gain exposure that could lead to paying gigs.

Miss Model Events is both captivating, and delightful to the audience and the participants

Throw away the video games, turn off the TV...it's time to show the world your TRUE POTENTIAL!

We believe that each girl is special, beautiful and talented just the way she is. That is why we have NO HEIGHT, WEIGHT OR ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT.

When: Saturday May 7th 2011
Time: 10AM to Noon
Orientation: Same day noon-2pm
Bring heels/pen/paper...wear what you wish

and don't forget to...

"Let the Magic Inspire You"

Alexandra Russo
Miss Model Events Director