[NEohioPAL] Needed: Female Actor 21-30. Paid Position

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:11:15 PDT 2011

I need an extra female actor for an upcoming diner theatre murder mystery.
Applicant should be between 21-30 years old, attractive, preferably live on
the east side, and be available Monday evenings for rehearsals.

The character is the adulterous wife of the corrupt Governor of Jamaica, and
mistress of a murdered Pirate Lord.

The show itself is on Saturday, June 25th at 8pm at Cool Beans Coffee Shop
in Medina.  The part pays $30.

If your interested or would like more info, please email me back and include
a headshot or photo.  I need to fill this role as soon as possible.