[NEohioPAL] ZOMBIES NEEDED!!!

Riley Flanagan rileyf88166 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:20:52 PDT 2011

Zombies are needed for a very short student film this sunday the 8th.  If you could come with your own make up that be great but if not we have some and will do it for you.  Bring clothes that you do not mind getting blood on. The zombie call time is 11:30 AM till 9:00 PM.  Since we will be having a crowd of zombies it is okay if you have to leave early or come later than 11:30 AM.
The location is an old factor building. 7209 St. Claire, Cleveland, Ohio.   There is a small parking lot in the back to use and the back door is the entrance.
Bring as many friends as you want.
There is no pay, for this is a student film.

Any questions call, text, or email me.

Riley Flanagan
(440) 409-5084
rileyf88166 at gmail.com