[NEohioPAL] Planning to attend FPAC West but haven't registered yet?

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:05:19 PDT 2011

To students (1st grade - College) of theatre on Cleveland's west side --

In order for us to plan properly - staffing, etc. - it is important we have
a good sense well in advance of the summer how many students we will have at
Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's (FPAC) new summer program at
Magnificat.

If you are planning on attending but haven't registered yet, please email me
back to let me know who you are, what session and what program.

More info about the program is here:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/westside.html

Call or write me anytime with questions.  I hope to see you this summer at
FPAC!

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com