[NEohioPAL] Cleveland TV Pilot Flash Mob Dancers Needed

ReadyandTakeit Casting casting at readyandtakeit.com
Thu May 5 12:03:20 PDT 2011

Shooting a reality game show pilot in Cleveland.  Looking for a few fun and
talented flash mob members who will play an integral part in the show.  The
flash mob portion is a 1 minute dance routine set to a song from a popular
movie.

Rehearsal to learn the flash mob routine is tonight, May 5th from 8-10pm in
Downtown Cleveland.
Shoot is from 10am-2pm in Downtown Cleveland on Saturday, May 7th.

Please only respond if you are available for both the rehearsal and shoot.
 While we can't offer pay, we will have food and drinks and can provide a
DVD copy.
No experience necessary, just have a good attitude, we will teach the rest.
 Age/gender/race doesn't matter.  All participants will near to sign a
standard release form.  Again this is unpaid and non-union

If interested email casting at readyandtakeit.com.  Please include information
about yourself and any experience that you have along with your contact
information.