[NEohioPAL] American Buffalo - Not To Be Missed!!

Stephen Covey freedom.land at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 16:29:42 PDT 2011

Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 19:23:46 -0400
Subject: American Buffalo - Not To Be Missed!!
From: petspel at gmail.com
To: Freedom.land at hotmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Spellos <petspel at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM
To: neohiopal at listserve.com

My wife and I attended the opening of American Buffalo at Tri-C East Friday night.  Once again, Brian Zoldessy and his staff have staged an extraordinary production that delivers a thoroughly enjoyable experience.  We were surprised that this Mamet play—which deals with betrayal and violence—also has many moments of genuine humor and tenderness.    Brian Zoldessy, Noah Budin and Justin Robinson have created wonderfully believable, unforgettable characters.
This is a production not to be missed!