[NEohioPAL] Monthly Dreamwork Circle in Chardon

Nealdragon at aol.com Nealdragon at aol.com
Tue May 17 10:05:09 PDT 2011

Dreamwork Circle
with Neal Szpatura
at
The  Mandala Center

At the Mandala Center, we have  come to believe there is no finer
physician, artist, teacher, strategic  planner or personal coach than our own dreams.
We are offering a monthly  Open Dreamwork Circle to provide a comfortable,
friendly environment in  which to explore The Dream Time.
Each session will be  approximately an hour and three quarters long. The
first half hour will  involve the teaching of some specific technique from
some Dreamwork school  or tradition. The second half hour will provide an
opportunity for each  participant to explore a personal dream independently,
using any familiar  or preferred technique. The final forty-five minutes will
involve the  group exploration of a single dream offered by one of the circle
participants that evening, under the direction of circle leader Neal
Szpatura.
Come explore how Dreamwork can  be a powerful and beautiful resource for
your own spiritual growth,  personal evolution and self-healing.
Dreamwork Circle is held the  fourth Thursday of each month in 2011
Fee: $15
Please pre-register by phone:  440.286.8866 or by email:
_DMayo at MedicineBasket.net_ (mailto:DMayo at MedicineBasket.net)
Neal Szpatura is a shamanic practitioner,   writer, Tarot reader and
intuitive consultant. He has studied with the  Foundation for Shamanic Studies and
in independent study with its faculty,  as well as with indigenous teachers
from North and South America, Africa,  and Australia. He teaches shamanic
practice, dreamwork and intuitive  development and works with clients on
sacred path  issues.

The Mandala Center for the Healing  Arts on Chardon Square
114 East  Park Street [two doors north of the library]