[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n Stephen open the Hessler Street Fair 2011.

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 20:34:41 PDT 2011

--- On Tue, 5/17/11, Evie Morris <bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello family and
 friends,
  Eve 'n' Stephen are the opening act for the Hessler Street Fair this year and YOU can tune in and hear our set wherever you may be.......
   Google " Hessler Street Fair"  or http://www.hesslerstreetfair.org
   CLICK
 on WEBSITE and you should be able to SEE and HEAR  us and everyone else
 in this wonderful 2-day festival. We sing at noon Saturday, which will
be 9 am on the west coast, 11 am in Chicago, 5 pm in England, etc. etc.
   We will be joined by the wonderful Jesse
Fishman on bass and amazing Dr. David Krauss on harmonica. We are
thrilled that our friends and families will be able to hear us via the
web for the first time in Hessler Street history!
    Check out their site now and the line-up of wonderful musicians who hang out here in Northeast Ohio, including Mifune's farewell performance on Sunday at 5 pm and Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band closing out the Fair.
      For our local friends, 91.1 FM, which is Case Western Reserve's station will broadcast live from the stage as well.
                                   We look forward to " seeing" you and sharing the good energy from Northeast Ohio,
                                          Enjoy and peace:):)
                                                           Eve 'n'
 Stephen