[NEohioPAL] Silk screening kit and other stuff up for grabs!

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Tue May 17 23:29:12 PDT 2011

Hey NEOhioPAL community, I'm moving!  This Friday, I will be packing up my
car and heading off to the desert for a seasonal job in Death Valley!  I'm
super excited but have realized I have TOO MUCH STUFF!  I'm offering it up
to you first.  I've got a variety of items including:

sidewalk chalk
a large puzzle of NYC
a receipt book
a columnar pad (for bookkeeping)
febreeze
a speedball silk screening set (never been used)
a few other odds and ends

If you're interested, please e-mail me and I'll give you a full list of what
I have available.  You can have your pick of the litter FOR FREE!  You MUST
pick up in Akron (Highland Square) by 10a Friday morning, or it's all gonna
end up in my dumpster.  I hope to hear from you!

-Fenn