[NEohioPAL] Come Celebrate Doomsday with your favorite bum, uh, I mean Residentially Challenged Person...

Claudia Panait claudiapanait at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:54:08 PDT 2011

C-Side Theatre brings you the second installment of “The Dead End Eddy
Chronicles” where we explore the streets of Cleveland which are filled with
the ridiculously cynical outlook of Clevelanders. In this live sketch comedy
show, we take to the extreme the idea of life in a declining city with a
seemingly inferiority complex. In just one night, a host of characters pass
through what happens to be a dead end alley, the home of a homeless man
named Dead End Eddy, where just about anything can happen. This installment,
entitled “The Big Fix”, explores some weird and crazy ideas for making
Cleveland a better city. Somehow in this city, everyone has an idea but
nothing ever seems to get done.

Starring:
Raseem Parker
Yusuf Gilmore
Mike Head
Evette France
Arien Hodges
Claudia Panait
Matt Rosfelder

Director/Writers:
Simone Barros
Wesley Harrell

Performances are Friday, May 20th and Saturday, May 21st at 8pm at
Kennedy's Cabaret Theater at Playhouse Square Center
1501 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH
Don't miss one of the funniest shows that Cleveland has to offer! You can
get tickets at http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.asp?playhousesquare=5
8&objId=1439