[NEohioPAL] You can still participate in "year one" of FPAC West Summer Training at MAGNIFICAT !!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Tue May 24 19:01:55 PDT 2011

*FPAC is coming to the west side!*
*
*Anne Markt <http://www.annemarkt.com/annemarkt.com/Welcome.html>, FPAC and
U. of Michigan alum and AEA actress, appearing off-broadway as the standby
for Luisa and the Mute in The Fantasticks! <http://www.thefantasticks.com/>
, has this to say about FPAC...*
*"I loved FPAC - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes
on every aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone
looking to prepare for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC !
Because of the training I feel inspired to take more classes and learn more.
The teachers are incredible and each one helped me grow as an actress and a
person. Thanks!!"*

*Want to attend Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's (FPAC)
acclaimed Professional
Training Workshop (6th - college) this summer?  AUDITIONS can be scheduled
by calling artistic director Fred Sternfeld at 216-496-6087.
*
*
*
*Production Workshop, led on the west side by Ensemble Theatre Artistic
Director Celeste Cosentino, (1st - 6th gr, open enrollment) attendees can
register now: **
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACSummerRegistration.pdf*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACSummerRegistration.pdf>
*
*
*Complete info about FPAC's Summer training are at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/index.html*

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html