[NEohioPAL] Male Actor Needed ASAP - Lead Role - PAID

Patrick Ciamacco laughterleague at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:54:54 PDT 2011

We are currently looking to cast Huck for TrueNorth’s production of *Big
River*. The ideal actor should be between 16-25 years old, or at least be
able to pass for this age. The role of Huck not only is the lead, and has
many amazing songs, but he also serves as the show’s narrator. So great
stage presence is preferred.  The music of this show is beautiful and unlike
most musicals you will come across. We also have an amazing cast of
professional and non-professional local talent. I’ll be holding auditions
Saturday May, 28th at 1:00pm. There is no need to prepare anything. We will
be reading from the script and learning Huck’s songs. The show info is
below. Please message me if you are interested in showing up, so we know to
expect you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing
you!

Sincerely,

Patrick Ciamacco

Doumont3 at gmail.com

216-702-1973

Show information…

* *

**All actors cast will receive a small stipend for their time and
commitment.*

*Huckleberry Finn* (Baritone - A2 to E4, 14 - 16)

A rough and tumble near-orphan who was taken in and "civilized" by Widow
Douglas. Prefers freedom to domestic life.

*Audition Dates:* Saturday May 28th, at 1:00pm

*What to prepare:* NOTHING! We will be reading and singing from the show.
Feel free to familiarize yourself with the show in any way. I am not looking
for anyone to perfect the role at this audition. That’s what rehearsals are
for. I just want to see what you can bring to the table and if you can take
direction.

*Audition Location*: TrueNorth at French Creek

                                  4530 Colorado Avenue

                                  Sheffield Village, Ohio  44054

*Rehearsals:* Begin after Memorial Day. Monday-Thursday nights

                      (Possible addition of Sunday rehearsals depending on
actor conflicts)

*Production Dates:* July 15th - July 31st

                                Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30.
Sundays at 3:00pm

*Theater Website:* www.metroparks.cc/truenorth.php

                               www.TNCArts.org