[NEohioPAL] Looking for roommate in the Lakewood area!

Robert Masek rjm4 at georgetown.edu
Wed May 25 14:33:08 PDT 2011

Are you a fan of the performing arts who is looking for a nice place to live
in the Lakewood area?  Thinking of moving soon and could use a roommate to
share expenses?
Well, I'm looking for a roommate to share a great 2-bedroom suite in a
condominium on Lakewood's Gold Coast!  My current roommate just bought a
house and will be moving out in early summer, so there will be a place for a
new face!
The monthly rent includes water, heat, central air conditioning, cable TV
and wi-fi internet!  The suite comes fully furnished - you just need to
provide your own bedroom furniture.  Try to find a better deal for an
updated, very nice condo with a great roommate!  Lease and deposit will be
required.  Actual rent amount and length of lease to be discussed with
landlord (which is not me).
Located in a very safe neighborhood.  Outdoor pool.  Rooftop patio with
tables and chairs.  Salon.  Restaurant.  Workout room.  Laundry in building
basement.  Building has a keyless security entry system and guards
monitoring grounds at night.  Easy access to Route 2 (just 5 minutes to
downtown) and just a few minutes down the road to I-90 & 71.  RTA bus stops
right outside the building.  Parking is available either on-street (free),
off-street ($40/month), or the underground garage can be rented out.  The
suite is located on the first floor, which makes it nice to not have to rely
on elevators to carry in groceries or have guests over.
As for me, I am a student of the performing arts at the Beck Center - clean
and tidy, laid-back, easy-going male who works every day, and enjoys life on
the weekend!  Looking forward to having a new roommate move in.  :)
If you're interested, send me an email at rjm4 at georgetown.edu, and I'll get
back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks ... Rob Masek