[NEohioPAL] Assistants and Actors Needed for Short Videos

James Silvey jamesandrewsilvey at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:41:46 PDT 2011

I'm a 25 year old film school graduate looking for others interested in the
technical aspect of filmmaking to assist me in making short videos on a
relatively regular basis, as well as people to act in those shorts videos. I
will not be able to compensate anyone with money, however I will offer my
labor for any projects they may need help with. Also, anyone involved in my
projects would, of course, receive credit for the work they do and a hard
copy of the finished product, if they so desire.

I'm currently working on some short scripts, and I've also recently finished
a few, that are all comedic in nature, with humor similar to the "nothing is
sacred" variety found on shows like Family Guy and South Park. In other
words, if you're easily offended, chances are you wouldn't want to work on
these projects.

The finished products will end up on YouTube where they will hopefully
garner some notice. Some may even be sent to film festivals for
consideration.

If interested, please send an e-mail to jamesandrewsilvey at gmail.com

I hope to hear from some fellow filmmakers and actors soon.