[NEohioPAL] "THE ZOO STORY" film adaptation, 2 males needed

rkeller1 at ithaca.edu rkeller1 at ithaca.edu
Wed May 25 21:51:48 PDT 2011

I am a college sophmore looking to make a film adaptation of Albee's classic play, "The Zoo Story".

"Peter is a middle-class publishing executive with a wife, two daughters, two cats and two parakeets who lives in ignorance of the world outside his settled life. Jerry is an isolated and disheartened man who lives in a boarding house and is very troubled. These men meet on a park bench in New York City's Central Park. Jerry is desperate to have a meaningful conversation with another human being."

NEED 2 MALES

one young 20's, one older 50's-60's

the play is roughly 50 pages of memorized dialogue. I am looking for theatre actors.

I am dedicating this film to my highschool drama teacher who recently passed away. This was one of his favourite plays.

Thanks!