[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Summer Theatre Camp

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:50:46 PDT 2011

Workshop Players Theatre is pleased to announce our Summer Camp for students
ages 13-17.

This non-production camp will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning
June 14 through July 20, from 1-4 p.m.

Our comprehensive camp will include; improv, taking direction, make-up,
props, costumes, set, lighting, backstage work, stage management, and
auditioning.

There will be a showcase for campers to show their talents on July 23 at 7
p.m.

 Please contact Kelly Dillon at 440-574-9221 or Greg Friedman at
440-984-2053 for more information.

*Deadline to register is June 7th. Space is limited, and the cost of the
camp is $75.*

Workshop Players mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"