[NEohioPAL] Michael Stanley Superstar This Weekend At The Dog!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Thu May 26 03:43:16 PDT 2011

Last Call Cleveland  brings their hysterical tribute to local rock legend Michael Stanley of the Michael Stanley Band to the Big Dog Theater stage for two special performances Fri 5/27 & Sat 5/28!

MICHAEL STANLEY SUPERSTAR: THE UNAUTHORIZED AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF THE CUYAHOGA MESSIAH

Join us as we take a roller coaster ride through the life of Cleveland's favorite part-time rocker and full-time badass .

This full length play was somehow critically acclaimed when it debuted a few years back (no joke) and Last Call feels it's time to parade it out again to milk it dry.

Ticket booth opens at 8pm...Show at 9pm.  Tickets are $10 regular...$8 in advance or with college ID.  Cash only to purchase tickets.  Seating is general admission.  Reserve  your tickets by phone 216-472-3636 or online at www.bigdogtheater.com and click our reservation icon.  Drinks available at City & East before and after the show.  Drinks can be brought into the theater throughout the evening.

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd