[NEohioPAL] Monthly Print Special for June

TKGprint.com Weekly Newsletter contact at TKGprint.com
Thu Jun 2 07:16:34 PDT 2011

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwtkgprintcom/newsletters/kdbird2/posts/monthly-print-special-for-june

[1][jpeg]

Monthly

Print Special for

JUNE

2-Sizes

Green Paper Options Available.

Saddle-Stitch Bindery included with price!

CATALOGS

Catalogs are printed in full-color on both sides. Choose from Self Cover or
Plus Cover. Our catalogs are multi-paged with saddle-stitch finishing.
Available in two sizes - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" or 8-1/2" x 11".  Quantities available
in 1000, 2000, 2500 and 5000 - 8 or 16 Pages.

5-1/2" x 8-1/2"   8 page    1000 Catalogs

$323

8-1/2" x 11"    8 page    2500 Catalogs

$783

Follow Us

[2]Join us on Facebook

[3]Follow us on Twitter

[4]Send us an Email

Company Info

TKGprint.com

330.592.1958

[5]www.TKGprint.com

More

To Access the Monthly Special, please logon to our website and click on the
Offset Printing tab.  The Monthly Special will be listed as the first option.

Shipping not included with price.