[NEohioPAL] Free FUN-draiser.

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jun 3 05:42:37 PDT 2011

Free FUN-draiser.

Homeless shelter, food bank or other similar organization looking for a
fund-raiser?  If you have a stage or stage-like area, I have a play, a
comedy, set in Cleveland, which highlights the plight of the homeless and/or
soon to be homeless which I would produce as a fund-raiser at no cost to
you.  In the play, Wendel, an obviously crazy homeless man, claims to have
captured a couple of aliens who will allow him to become emperor of the
planet and to implement his suggestions for the United States economy,
pollution and even the middle east.  Guaranteed to enrage fans of Rush
Limbaugh.

If you have any interest, please call Gregory J. Lavelle at (440) 724-4538
or email at  <mailto:lavellearb at aim.com> lavellearb at aim.com.