[NEohioPAL] Showstoppers Singing Sensations Concert Friday and Saturday

Iris Greene IGreene at fairmounttemple.org
Fri Jun 3 07:03:54 PDT 2011

Showstoppers is a multi-generational choral group made up of men & women
who love to sing, dance and have a great time entertaining our
audiences.  We invite you to come check us out.  A sample of our songs
include: Tea for Two, Bridge Over Troubled Water, The Long and Winding
Road, Andrew Lloyd Webber Medley and much more.  We promise you a great
time!

"It Takes Two"

Famous Musical Pairs from Broadway & Beyond

Showtimes:

Friday, June 3, 2011

Saturday, June 4, 2011

8:00 pm

Lyndhurst Community Presbyterian Church (across the street from
Lyndhurst City Hall)

5312 Mayfield Rd.

Lyndhurst, OH 44124

Tickets at the door: $10

For more information contact Lynne at 440-759-5804

Iris Greene