[NEohioPAL] Fw: A room for rent

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 14:37:14 PDT 2011

Hey list,
    Here's an opportunity for someone:)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Myrna Pendery-Spivack <penderymom at gmail.com>
To: EVIE MORRIS <bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net>; Monica Plunkett
<plunkettm at hotmail.com>; Susan Squires <susan at susansquiresart.com>; Tatyana Rehn
<tahtie40 at aol.com>
Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 2:23:29 PM
Subject: A room for rent

Dear friends and family, I am.writing to you as our son needs some help. He is
in a fortunate situation, he was just awarded a grant that will allow him to
study in Paris France to do part of his PhD work. The difficult part is he
leaves town in November and his current lease is up the end of July. All of you
live in Cleveland heights and have friends in Cleveland heights. Joel is looking
for a room to rent with kitchen privileges. If you know of someone in that
situation please let me know, or Joel.      (Joel.Pendery at case.edu) TY Myrna