[NEohioPAL] Headshot Session Sale TOMORROW

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:47:35 PDT 2011

For Sunday, June 5th, I am willing to take between two to three outdoor
photoshoots at $50 per customer. My normal rates are $75 per hour but I
would like to try this rate out to see how much business it brings in. The
cost covers up to one hour of session time, up to two retouched photos, and
your proofs will be delivered to you via email. I can also ship a cd for a
minimal fee.

I would prefer these to be in the Cleveland area so I can schedule all three
but would be willing to travel for an additional cost.

 You can see my profile and a few samples of my portrait work here:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)

 http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (profile)

 **I recently did a huge shoot for Oberlin College. It's more photo
journalistic than portrait photography but it may give more insight to my
skill set. Link below;

www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg+pendolino&s=rec&z=m

 Please let me know if either link doesn't work.

 If interested, please contact me;

 Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com

 Thanks!