[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim new series starts today! give yourself the gift of yoga!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 03:38:50 PDT 2011

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

GEMSTONE HEALING YOGA SERIES 2

 Starts June 6, 2011

(! no class June 20 and July 4)

11 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$1! 10 pay for the whole series and receive a free crystal book!

CRYSTAL BIBLE: a

Definitive Gide to Crystals by Judy Hall

The healing qualities of gemstones has been an area of interest for
thousands of years in the alternative healing arts community.

Join me in this 11  week series while we explore a gemstones  and the yoga
poses that go along with these healing stones.

 Each yoga class will be focused on one stone which you will receive as my
gift.

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift and start
living  in a positive and peaceful way!

cid:image003.png at 01CC1FAC.A01DB840

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

June 9 Angels Among Us Parma Health Education Center

June 24 Angels and Guides Public Readings with Kim and Tina Fisher

July 24 Angels Among Us Mystic Flowering Chagrin Falls

August 14 ANGEL-PALOOZA!

Sept 21 Chair Yoga Strongsville Library

www.magicbydavidw.com