[NEohioPAL] Review: Joshua Seth's Beyond Belief

Kory Ontheradio radiokory at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:46:00 PDT 2011

Who is Joshua Seth? Psychic? Mind Reader? Illusionist? Hypnotist? Ohio native? He was born in Kent and is all of the above! When I was asked to review Beyond Belief at Playhouse Square I had absolutely no idea what to expect. After a few hours on the internet all I could really find was that Seth was a critically acclaimed stage performer and a successful animation voice actor. In fact, the odds are good that if you like SpongeBob SquarePants or Digimon…you have heard his voice before. While cool, none of this helped me prepare for what I would see Sunday afternoon. So, when I headed down the steps into what (rumor has it) used to be Playhouse Square’s vaudeville era carpentry workshop Kennedy’s Theater, all I brought with me was an open mind (and a small degree of apprehension.)

Read more: http://q104.radio.com/#ixzz1PCdjQJuc

Kory
Radio Personality
Q104 - q104.com/kory