[NEohioPAL] Pageant Entry

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:07:01 PDT 2011

Are you a pageant girl? Would you like to enter your first beauty pageant?

I'm seeking just a few more girls for a local beauty pageant.

Everyone wins something! Many awards, many titles, chance to make connections, gain exposure.
I always need models for some paid gigs, so the pageant girls get first pick.

Our show is July 16th! Only dress rehearsal is required!

Please only serious inquires only!

If you want to move forward, email me, and we will meet this week to discuss the show.

Must be driven, responsible, dependable- no flakes. I work industry standard, and I want my performers to do the same.

Alexandra Russo
Miss Model Events Director
dream.Believe.ACHIEVE
how Big will your dreams get?