[NEohioPAL] Angry Ladies of Improv "A Greater Cleveland" Benefit, Big Dog Theater SATURDAY!

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 07:40:59 PDT 2011

Fun, Frivolity and Fundraising at "A Greater Cleveland"  Saturday, June
18th at 8 p.m.
The Angry Ladies of Improv are ready to put on a great show Saturday night!

Angry Ladies featured on front page of Cleveland Heights Patch and other
feature articles there:
_http://clevelandheights.patch.com/articles/five-things-you-need-to-know-abo
ut-cleveland-heights-this-week-6_
(http://clevelandheights.patch.com/articles/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-cleveland-heights-this-week-6)

Cleveland-based Angry Ladies of Improv long-form improvisational comedy
troupe presents the benefit show "A Greater Cleveland," at 8 p.m. on Saturday,
June 18th at Big Dog Theater at 2781 Euclid Heights Boulevard at Coventry in
Cleveland Heights.  Also performing are comedian Maria Borgio and
short-form improv troupe Thunderlips and the Submissives.  Tickets are $12 in advance
or at the door.  Advance tickets can go on a credit card.  In person
tickets will be cash or check only.  Proceeds benefit the Heights Emergency Food
Center and Trinity Lakewood Community Outreach.  Go to
_www.brownpapertickets.com/event/180511_ (http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/180511)  for
tickets.  Big Dog Theater can be reached at (216) 472-3636.

Angry Ladies of Improv, the flip side of "Mad Men," is making their Big Dog
Theater debut as Cleveland's only all-female improv troupe after impressing
audiences for several weeks at Bela Dubby open jams in Lakewood.

Press release available on request.
"Like" us on Facebook!
_http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Ladies-of-Improv/118266248252249_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Ladies-of-Improv/118266248252249)

Marjorie Preston
Angry Ladies of Improv  -- We're not angry, but we are ladies.
_http://www.marjoriepreston.com/_ (http://www.marjoriepreston.com/)