[NEohioPAL] Huge Funny This Weekend At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Thu Jun 16 08:35:35 PDT 2011

Friday 6/17 Side Effects May Include...  8pm

 The smash hit comedy written by standup comedian and "Seinfeld" writer Marc Jaffe and starring the amazing Nick Koesters comes to Big Dog for one last performance! "Side Effects May Include" is a hysterical and moving roller-coaster ride through an escalating mountain of pills, fidelity, secrets, questions of manhood and womanhood, age, desire, more pills, on-stage and bedroom performance anxiety, still yet more pills, and ultimately, an exploration of whether our deepest personalities and desires are anything more than chemical reactions within our brains. Tickets can be reserved at www.bigdogtheater "click our reservation icon" or by phone: 216-472-3636 tickets $15 (this is not a fundraiser) No Big Dog Theater show coupons will be accepted for this show.

 Saturday 6/18 A Greater Cleveland Benefit For Hunger! 8pm

 Come and join us for a night of fun, frivolity, and fundraising for Local Hunger Relief. Some swanky short and long form improv from the Angry Ladies and more, a make your own T-Shirt station, music, dancing and a good old fashioned night on the town. Tickets are $12 in advance and at the door. Proceeds will benefit both Trinity Lakewood Community Outreach and Heights Emergency Food Center.  Performing will be Angry Ladies of Improv, Thunderlips and the Submissives and standup Maria Borgio.  Tickets can be purchased online www.brownpapertickets.com Cash only to purchase tickets at Big Dog Theater. Alcohol available through City & East. Drinks can be brought into the theater. Big Dog Theatre is located in the upper floor of the historic Centrum Theater. Corner of Euclid Heights and Coventry. Get there and get your classy & sassy night out on! No Big Dog Theater show coupons will be accepted for this show.

 Big Dog Theater
 216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd