[NEohioPAL] shoot it already auditions, second call

Shoot It Already Films shootitalreadyfilms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:14:26 PDT 2011

Shoot It Already Films is hosting private auditions to fill two roles in an
upcoming short film by Kyle Retter. The movie is about making music and why
people stay in Cleveland.

We are looking for:
A guy around age 24 to play an under-supportive boyfriend.
A woman age 40-65 to play the main character's sarcastic mother. This is a
major role in the film with a lot of screen time! We need a strong actress!

Please send a head shot and a resume to our email address, [
shootitalreadyfilms at gmail.com]. We need to fill these roles ASAP. We will
schedule a personal audition with you if we like what we see. If you seem
right for the role, we will work around your schedule.

Thanks,
Alex Friedman
Producer