[NEohioPAL] Indie Film Acting Bootcamp with guests 529 FILMS!

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 12:50:09 PDT 2011

Hello Actors

Wow, this is filling fast.

Maureen Dempsey's Cinematic School along with 529 Films (Festival Winner!)
present...

Indie Film Acting Bootcamp

Saturday Workshop July 16th
10am until about 4pm

This will be a great preparation if you plan to participate in the 48 Hour Film
Festival.  But it's not just for that.  This is great practice for the actor who
needs to learn to trust and dive into the work.  Get off the page and into the
scene.  Focus and make it, what they call "real."  Yes, it's for everyone.

The Workshop cost is $ 60     includes a snack break (food from P.J. McIntyre's
Irish Pub)

The workshop will be located in the studio above P.J. McIntyre's Irish Pub in
Kamm's Corners http://pjmcintyres.com/ 17119 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, Ohio
44111.   A good time!

Please note:
There will be Food to munch on at the working break from P.J.McIntyre's Irish
Pub.  However, if you wanted anything in addition to what we offer, you may
order off the menu at your own expense.  Be prepared to pay at the time you
order, directly to P.J. McIntyre's.

This is going to be a FUN day of hard work!

Reply NOW if you want a spot.  maureendempsey at yahoo.com

If you do not get an email from me in reply, please contact me.  I certainly
don't want to miss your request.  440-313-8326.  However, email is the quickest
way to reach me as I am teaching and rarely can answer the phone.

Kindly,
Maureen Dempsey
 Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com