[NEohioPAL] Local Artists, Designers, Actors, and Events Planners- Post Pictures and Your Events Here for Free!!!

Nicole Breitmayer beauty_by_niki at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 16:07:08 PDT 2011

Hi! I recently started a Facebook page for Cleveland's local talents and artists
to post pictures of their work and info on their events for free!!!!  The page
is called Cleveland Art, Fashion, and Events.  You can type it in the search bar
on Facebook, or follow this link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Cleveland-Art-Fashion-and-Events/218682394830325
 I started this page because I am a hair and makeup artist and know how it is to
be in the pursuit of getting noticed!  I will repost postings on this page to my
personal Facebook page, promote the page at events that I participate in, and
eventually will be paying for Facebook advertisements (although I will need many
active participants before I do this).  Help me, help you and post and my page
today!!!!