[NEohioPAL] Theatre 8:15's Rocky Horror Show LIVE! Wins Big at NorthEast Regional OCTAFest

Vanbrujah vanbrujah at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 20:07:53 PDT 2011

Theatre 8:15’s production of The Rocky Horror Show LIVE!brought home 10 awards from the Ohio Community Theatre Association's NorthEastRegional OCTAFest this past weekend, as well asreceiving one of two invitations to represent the NorthEast Region at the StateConference in Independence over Labor Day weekend.

The awards were:
Excellence In Acting - Zac Hudak (Frank N Furter)
Excellence In Acting - Stephen Sterling (Riff Raff)
Excellence In Vocal Duet - Melissa Day (Janet Weiss) andDanny Milan (Brad Majors)
Excellence In Ensemble
Excellence In Directing - Jennica McCleary
Outstanding Choreography - Jennica McCleary
Outstanding Costuming - Jennica McCleary, CassandraCapocci, Carol Capocci

Also selected to represent the NorthEast Region was TheHudson Players production of The Drowsy Chaperone. We’re thrilled to berepresenting our region with them.

ABOUT THEATRE 8:15: Founded in 1992 by Fred McWhorter andthe late Richard Moore, Theatre 8:15 is a not-for-profit community theatre,dedicated to providing our community with affordable, high quality theatricalproductions featuring the finest in local talent of all ages. Our group iscomprised of all types, professionals and amateurs, actors and stage hands,young and old, that all unite with a common goal: To create great theater,friendship, and fun.

www.theatre815.com