[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Theatre Camp-Registration still open!

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:01:52 PDT 2011

Summer vacation has started, which means that the TrueNorth Theatre Camps
are well underway! We wrapped up our Overture Camp last week with a
production of "Teddy Bear Picnic." This week we started the 2 week Spotlight
Camp with our swashbuckling elementary school kids as they gear up for their
performance of "Treasure Hunt."

There is still time to get involved in our theatre camps! Our 5 Week Center
Stage Camp and 6 Week Broadway Bound Camp (for middle school and high school
students respectively) are both still accepting students. Each camp is
staffed with professional actors, directors, and theatre professionals, and
concludes with a fully staged production.

For more information including dates, registration, and a complete staff
list, visit www.TNCATheatreCamp.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=6ezg9ybab&et=1106142389574&s=2514&e=001qlK3nKRdqRc65mXa9LrX8RFsCDjgcDcKAdvZL-vEjYMd2qrgB--tNH5gptYkctWCuNs-ezhjLepcPByKmWyXJZrDrQHhcpeXsVS96KIcfVEgoE3Dpe1E4Q==>.
Be
sure to check out Alex Arroyo's theatre camp blog to get the inside scoop on
the great things planned for the summer.