[NEohioPAL] THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES DVD Releaing Tuesday June 28th, 2011! Casting Roles For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS Episode.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:02:06 PDT 2011

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES DVD
RELEASING Tuesday JUNE 28th, 2011!

The DVD features Actors who
signed up during Crazy Dee's
Big Search For Actors & Actresses
For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES
Web Series, which took place in May 2011.

Some great talent came through,
and now they are rewarded with
a DVD on the market which showcases
the acting skills they process!
The DVD is entertaining, and it
is bond to get the actors involved
more work, because they truly
show off their acting chops.

Checkout the commercial & trailer
for THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES DVD, Here:
lordlandonline.com
(copy and paste link)

The New Episode of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES
Debuts This Sunday June 26th, 2011!
View The New Episode, and all of the
Episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Here:
lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/
(copy and paste link)

Casting Business

I am casting for the 'Situations' Episode of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, which will debut
late July, early August 2011.
I have two open roles for two
Caucasian actors. One male, and one female.
Characters: Leonard Rubin & Elisabeth Rubin
Descriptions of the roles are posted here:
lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
(copy and paste the link)

People and Locations I'm Looking For

I'm also looking for an African-American Female Actor
to portray the young Jill Jackson.
The Actor or Model must be 5'7" to 5'11" tall, and
be able to fit into a Size Small Summer Dress.

I'm looking for the right Funeral Home, with the right
Funeral Director, to be on film, to finish
another scene in 'Situations'.

I'm looking for the right African-American Male Actor
to portray Big Pimpin's cousin, Charles Pimpin'.
He stands between 5'7" to 6'2" tall. He is on
the heavier side, as all of the Pimpin' Clan are heavy!

(Note: All Auditions Are Taped For Use In THE BLKICE CHRONICLES)

Contact: Crazy Dee
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line