[NEohioPAL] Now offering Private Lessons in Voice, Piano, Musical Theater and Audition Practices

mich elle mehujar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 18:54:16 PDT 2011

I currently have added another evening for lessons in my West Akron home on Thursdays.

Please contact me with any questions 330-780-6214.

Thanks!

Michelle
 Michelle Hujar is dedicated to providing quality music
and theater instruction to students by offering private
lessons to all ages and levels of advancement.

•       Instruction is available in a wide variety of musical styles
including classical, gospel, popular and musical theater.

Highly experienced in classical and musical theater.