[NEohioPAL] NEED HEAD BASKETS!

Kristen Boehnlein captain_oblivious68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 03:56:53 PDT 2011

Hello NEOPal!

The Lorain Palace Youth Theatre is performing "Once On This Island Jr." at the end of July and we are in need of your help!  We are looking for 4 or 5 head baskets to borrow and be returned as soon as the performances are over (first week of August).  At this time we can only offer a thank you in our program.  If you have any or know of any place that may be willing to lend them out for a month, please contact Kristen Boehnlein at kristenboehnlein at yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Kristen Boehnlein
Technical Director, Lorain Palace Youth Theatre
Theatre Events Technician, Tri-C West
440.759.2842
kristenboehnlein at yahoo.com