[NEohioPAL] Attend FPAC Summer Training - additional sessions start 7/11 & 8/1.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Fri Jul 1 05:23:56 PDT 2011

*You can still attend 2nd or 3rd session at Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory (FPAC) *
 *
*
*1st Session is in full swing at Hathaway Brown School and Magnificat High
School with around 80 students!

You can still join us for second session (three weeks: July 11 - 29) or
third session (two weeks: August 1 - 12).*
*
In addition to the training / camps --

*
*50 are in Les Miserables: School
Edition<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/lesmizbrodieseussbig.htm>
15 are in The Prime of Miss Jean
Brodie<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/lesmizbrodieseussbig.htm>
40 are in Big, the
musical<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/lesmizbrodieseussbig.htm>
*
* *
*Anne Markt <http://www.annemarkt.com/annemarkt.com/Welcome.html>, FPAC and
U. of Michigan alum and AEA actress, appearing off-broadway as the standby
for Luisa and the Mute in The Fantasticks! <http://www.thefantasticks.com/>
, has this to say about FPAC...*
*"I loved FPAC - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes
on every aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone
looking to prepare for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC !
Because of the training I feel inspired to take more classes and learn more.
The teachers are incredible and each one helped me grow as an actress and a
person. Thanks!!"*
*
*
*Click here for more testimonials from our
students!<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/testimonials2010.html>
*

*Want to attend Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's (FPAC)
acclaimed Professional
Training Workshop **(6th - college, with some specialties also open to
adults) **this summer?  AUDITIONS can be scheduled by calling artistic
director Fred Sternfeld at 216-496-6087. *
*
*
*Production Workshop, led by Natalie
Green<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/nataliegreen.html>(1st -
6th gr, open enrollment) attendees can register now (open enrollment
- no audition necessary): **
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACSummerRegistration.pdf*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACSummerRegistration.pdf>
*
*
*Complete info about FPAC's Summer training and productions of Les
Miserables: School Edition, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie &  Big, the
musical are at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/index.html*

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html