[NEohioPAL] Talent Needed for Instructional Video Taping July 6, 7 or possibly July 11

Mark Schulz markgr82nz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:12:27 PDT 2011

Sadly, this isn't the first pitch I've seen on this site for unpaid work.
There is a Cleveland based company soliciting unpaid EVERYTHING on this site
constantly, and I KNOW that they have corporate backing/money, tv placement
and paid advertising in their time slot on tv. In lieu of actual payment,
they call their "training" session a free "camp" in which they show you how
to do the work they want you to do for free!!

 I think all adverts for "unpaid" work should be quarantined onto another
page.

   Mark Alan Schulz

--
Mark Alan Schulz