[NEohioPAL] Do you think enough people support creativity?

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 5 12:26:18 PDT 2011

We think more people would champion creativity - in their communities, schools, businesses and personal lives - if they knew more about it.

That's why we're trying to launch the full news version of Geniocity.com, the Magazine of Creativity & Innovation. We want to report to the neighborhood and the nation about the exciting work being done on the creative cutting edge, and encourage people to value imagination, daring and change.

Please contribute to the Geniocity.com project on Kickstarter and pass this message along to all the people YOU know who think creativity can save the world.

Project URL:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/552365867/geniocitycom-the-magazine-of-creativity-and-innova?ref=email

Thanks.
Carolyn Jack