[NEohioPAL] Free Webpage Posting of Creative Resumes

richard at bluemoonmusical.com richard at bluemoonmusical.com
Tue Jul 5 12:38:41 PDT 2011

Hello,

I recently joined this community and have found it to be very responsive
and helpful.  I would like to do my part to help the community.

For the first 20 who respond to this posting with a jpg of their one page
creative resume, I will create a webpage of it on my website.  You can
include a headshot as long as it part of your resume jpg.  You'll be able
to use the page as your web link.  There is no charge for this service.

Here is a sample of what the link would look like:

http://www.72words.com/songs/BlueMoon/JenniferDaviesResume.html

Regards,
Rick