[NEohioPAL] tickets on sale now for THE PRIME OF MISS JEAN BRODIE @ FPAC, directed by Bernadette Clemens; running July 28-31

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:02:53 PDT 2011

*Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)
Fred Sternfeld, Artistic Director
presents*

*
*

*The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
**by Jay Presson Allen, adapted from the novel by Muriel Spark

Director - Bernadette Clemens
Set Design - Rob Peck
Light Design - Ben Gantose
Sound Design - Carlton Guc
Costume Design - Craig Tucker
Dialect Coach - Katherine Burke
Dramaturg - CorLesia Smith
Stage Manager - Rebecca Adams
Assistant Director - Drew Factor
Technical Director - Keith Newman

**to be presented for four performances only
July 28 - 31, 2011

at Mayfield Village Civic Center, 6622 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village

TICKETS
can be purchased online at this link <http://fairmountcenter.tix.com/>
or by calling 440-338-3171.

Cast of Characters
JEAN BRODIE - Amy Young
MISS MACKAY - Rachel Martinelli
SANDY - Madeline Kranz
JENNY - Whitney Rich
MONICA - Hana Cheplowitz
MARY - Siobhan Carroll
TEDDY LLOYD - Ricky Vannelli
GORDON LOWTHER - Sean Cahill
MR. PERRY/MR. MCCREADY - Drew Factor
SISTER HELENA - Mandy Arent
MISS CAMPBELL/ENSEMBLE - Amiele Goldrich
CLARA/ENSEMBLE - Clare-Elizabeth Snape
ENSEMBLE - Fiona DeVito, Mia Knight, Tessa Murthy**